- Dynamic Guangxi marches ahead on new historic start
- 19th CAEXPO
- Guangxi highlights 2022
- Revolutionary Tour in Magnificent Guangxi
- 18th CAEXPO
- A centurys march of Guangxi to glory
- President Xi inspects Guangxi
- Guangxi Focus
- Guangxi explores opportunities brought by RCEP
- The 17th China ASEAN Expo
- Journey to prosperity
- Guangxi key cog of western trade corridor
- Guangxi highlights 2020 two sessions
- Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The 16th China ASEAN Expo
- 70 years on
- Sanyuesan Festival
- 2019 Two Sessions
- Reform and opening up
- 60th Anniversary of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
During a visit to Wuzhou in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region in October, a group of expats went to Zhongheng Group, a leading pharmaceutical company in the region, and tried their hand at making its featured product.
Foreign visitors from countries including Germany, Ukraine, Greece, South Korea, Vietnam and Iran shared their impressions of Guangxi after a six-day trip to the cities of Nanning, Wuzhou and Guilin from Oct 24 to 29.
A group of expats paid a visit to Wuzhou in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region from Oct 25 to 27 and learned more about the past and future of this beautiful city.
A group of expats cruised the Lijiang River and admired the spectacular waterscape during their visit to Guilin.
Andy is a Ukrainian student at Guangxi Arts University. Recently when he visited a tea garden in Liubao town in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, he belt out singing the folk song "From Afar". Take a look!
Watch the video to visit Liubao town—the birthplace of Liubao tea in the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region – along with international journalists and experience local tea culture.
Liubao tea enjoys a time-honored history. Its written records can be dated back to 1,500 years ago. Due to its unique flavor, Liubao tea gradually gained popularity, with its reputation peaking during the late Qing Dynasty (1644-1911).