- ASEAN ties seen as key to region
- ASEAN eyes closer China ties
- Working together for the common good of the region
- Dynamic duo of pacts serve as ballast in China-ASEAN cooperation
- Investment deals totaling $67.9b signed at China-ASEAN Expo
- China to boost economic cooperation with ASEAN through high-level opening up
- Guangxi pilot FTZ at forefront of China-ASEAN cooperation
- China-ASEAN Expo sparks talk of trade boost
With closer economic and trade ties, China and member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations are expected to embrace a brighter shared future, officials said during the closing press conference of the 20th China-ASEAN Expo, or CAEXPO, held on Tuesday.
Premier Li Qiang stressed China's readiness to bolster Belt and Road cooperation and uphold the centrality of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in regional affairs during separate meetings with leaders of Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia over the weekend.
China is willing to further align development strategies with Indonesia, working towards a deeper deep and high-quality Belt and Road cooperation and create creating amore higher-standard and sustainable cooperation projects for the well-being of both peoples, Premier Li Qiang said on Saturday.
Premier Li Qiang underlined on Saturday China's readiness to better align development strategies with Laos to continue with the high-quality building of the Belt and Road and deepen bilateral cooperation in connectivity, trade, and people-to-people exchanges.